Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PM molly hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello-
    I just purchased a PM molly and was wondering if anyone knows if the hair is supposed to be all the same legnth when out of the braid. My Josefina's hair is a bunch of different legnths when out of the braid which makes it look nice when it's in the braid. My PM molly on the other hand has hair that is pretty much all the same legnth and I'm wondering if it was cut. Her hair also goes to about the end of her fingers. Does anyone here have a PM molly that they would be willing to look at to see what the hair does for me? Thank-you thank-you [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Shanna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen a couple of Molly's out of braids, and their hair is pretty much even. The ones I've seen are definitely much more even than the two Josefinas I've seen with their hair down.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My PM Molly's hair is perfectly even out of the braid.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nia-
    Is your Molly PM? I'm wondering if they did it different then, I'm really hoping that it just isn't mine's hair being cut. If I could choose, I would have picked to have it uneven out of the braid so it looks nice in the braid...at the ends of mine the little hairs stick out and it looks a bit frizzy (even though it's not). Thanks
    Shanna

  5. #5
    Inactive Member calyndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Molly is also PM, but her ends were not braided and then cut, but rather end naturally the way real hair does in tapering tails. Her hair has never been let down though, so I don't know if that makes it even or not. I know that more recent Mollys seem to have the slice and dice ends though.

    ~Abby

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shanna, my PM Molly had uneven hair.... however it was in the braids and never had been taken out... but some parts of the ends were longer than others...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Kirsten (1987) has very uneven hair when it is out of the braids.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Pm Molly's hair is like that too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •